The Institution is supported with fully computerised two storied Library consisting of more than 26,000 books, 50 magazines and journals for its academic excellence. Every year new titles have been added to the library collection and books related to career building and competitive examinations are also added. Library as open access system and is open between 8 am to 7 pm.
- Library is a good learning resource consisting of 4 sections namely, Reference section, Text book section, Journal section and new arrival section. Students have access to all sections and every student is permitted to take 4 books for 10 days ata time with a provision of renewal.
- Staff and students have an access to e-journals and internet facility.
- For career options the central library is providing all competitive exam books like civil services, RRB, Bank recruitment. LAWCET,GRE and TOFEL etc.
- University previous question papers and also available in the library.
- Internet facility is available in the library
- It ensures the availability of latest syllabi in the library
- Notice boards and suggestion box are installed in the library.
- Total seating capacity is 100 members in the reading room.
- E-journals and other reading material are selected through Internet.
- Avg. Number of walks-in above 100 per day.